Three Bear Lodge was a good value for our family of 4. Somehow we got put in one of the themed rooms, but that was okay since it still had what we reserved (3 queen beds). Kids are 17 and 12, so there wasn't much appeal with the whole Goldilocks thing and the tiny toddler bed, but it was darling.
The whole unit was nice and large. The kids each had their own queen bed in the living room, and we had a queen bed in a separate bedroom (with a window, so it wasn't a dark room as some have complained). Beds were comfortable enough. There was a wall air conditioning unit in each room.
The bathroom was in the living room (not adjoining the bedroom) and was pretty good. There was an additional sink outside of it, which was really nice to speed up everyone getting ready. We had a microwave and mini fridge... always helpful. There was a closet next to the bathroom, and I think a big mirrored one in the living room.
We had a ton of stuff, so it was awkward carrying it through the lobby and up the stairs. We did request upstairs (and knew what we were in for) because we prefer not to hear people above us waking us up too early.
we appreciated the breakfast coupons and really enjoyed the breakfast at the Three Bear Lodge restaurant. In fact, it was the only breakfast we dined out during our 17 day trip! Portions were large and there were 4 pieces of toast instead of the normal 2 in other restaurants. It was kind of weird that the omelets do not include any toppings (how can they be "omelets" then?) We had to pay extra for each ingredient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana