Location is the biggest plus for this place. 10 mins walk to the IMAX, 2 mins drive to the west entrance. Employees are extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast was great at the restaurant. They also provided us 3$ off coupon/ adult for the breakfast, which was pretty nice. The rooms were OK. Clean, nice comfortable bed. However, it needs some serious renovation. Half the plug- points were not working. One of the light was not working. The microwave is in a poor state. If you try to use the microwave for more than 10 minutes, it just shuts down. We had to wait until the microwave cools off before we can use them, which was pretty inconvenient. Overall, if you are lucky and get a better- shaped room, i would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana