Stayed here when I attended the IFFF Fly Fishing Fair. It was right across the street from the Union Pacific Hall which was the location for the fair. Walked across the street and into the fair! Couldn't beat it. It's also less than a mile to the West entrance of Yellowstone Park. The rooms are average in size but really clean and comfy. One issue was the TV. You would think with satellite the picture would be clearer. The staff is super helpful and friendly. A bonus is you get a card good for $3 off breakfast for every night you stay. It's nice touch. See my write up on the restaurant in another review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana