We were not thrilled with our accommodations at the Three Bears. We stayed in the motel section and were assigned to the far back corner. There was a lot of street noise and parking lot noise. The room itself was ok - but the smell of disinfectant was overpowering (better than lack of any I guess). We did enjoy our breakfast in the restaurant in the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana