This is a basic hotel. Nothing fancy here, but adequate. We stayed in the main lodge, which is two story and no elevator. That's ok, we were told about it in advance.
Rooms are clean, and are large. Nothing fancy but it has all the basics - small mini-fridge, microwave, storage, decent king sized bed, decent bathroom. You can open the window, which is a nice treat. AC a little loud.
A nice treat is they have coffee in the lobby all day.
Plenty of parking and walking distance to town. Nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana