We stayed here in February 2013 for two nights. It was clean, fairly quiet, and had a nice atmosphere. Considering it was among the lowest price options we could find at the time, it was a terrific bargain! We stayed in one of the cabin-esque rooms. The free wifi was decent. SpeedTest.net showed it at about 1.5mbps, which isn't blazing fast, but it's fast enough to watch some streaming video on youtube, etc. I've rarely had free wifi at a hotel any better.
The office is around the corner at the Moose Creek Hotel (vs the "cabins"), but it's a quick jaunt, and you can go between through the alley. We missed their breakfast, but it sounded pretty basic - coffee & muffins.
The staff was friendly & helpful, everything was clean and maintained. I'll probably look to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to West Yellowstone's Moose Creek Cabins and Moose Creek Inn. West Yellowstone lodging at its best. All our cabins and rooms are no smoking and no pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Cabins and Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Cabins Hotel West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Cabins And Inn West Yellowstone, Montana