We went in April, west yellowstone was very quiet. The owners are very kind. They prepared warm breakfast snacks every morning. Whenever you walk in, they would stop and greet you. The cabin is made of wood, clean and comfortable. The TV has all the channels we wanted. You can park right in front of the cabin, very convenient. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to West Yellowstone's Moose Creek Cabins and Moose Creek Inn. West Yellowstone lodging at its best. All our cabins and rooms are no smoking and no pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Moose Creek Cabins and Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Cabins Hotel West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Cabins And Inn West Yellowstone, Montana