After reading trip advisor reviews we decied to stay at Moose Creek cabins this past month. Our stay was for three days in the "Wolf Room" . every thing was as shown in the pictures on their web site. The room was cozy and clean. We particularly enjoyed the owners who chatted with us over coffee each day. It is a family-run business, and they work very hard at keeping the units clean and up to date. The log cabin quilt in the wolf room was a nice touch. I would recomment this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to West Yellowstone's Moose Creek Cabins and Moose Creek Inn. West Yellowstone lodging at its best. All our cabins and rooms are no smoking and no pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Moose Creek Cabins and Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Cabins Hotel West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Cabins And Inn West Yellowstone, Montana