“Travelers Snowmobile Rentals was the best”

Travelers Snowmobile Rentals
Olympia, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Travelers Snowmobile Rentals was the best”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I tried to book a couple days in Yellowstone park with a snow coach tour and a snowmobile tour. The first two companies I called were very helpful and strung me along until I tried to pin down a date and they told me they were booked 2-3 weeks out. I was finally able to get a reservation within a week with Travelers Snowmobile Rentals. They created a package for me for a snow coach one day, snowmobiles the next and three nights at Days Inn hotel (right across the street from the rentals). I'm so glad we ended up at Travelers. The snow coach was ok, but kind of boring with a driver who didn't seem to want to be doing another tour. If I had known, I would have snowmobiled two days instead. Our guide was Brian Wilson and he was SOOO good. He knew where all the animals were for us to photograph and had the timing down so we missed all the crowds at the animals, bathrooms and Old Faithful lunch. He taught us a lot about the animals, the park history and geography of the area. My daughter and I enjoyed it very much.

Visited February 2014