“Very helpful owners”
Review of Alpine Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Yellowstone
Alpine Motel
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in West Yellowstone
“Very helpful owners”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This motel is in a great location-we walked to attractions, shopping,and dining. Very clean room,reasonably priced. Owners were so helpful to recommend attractions and dining options.Everyone of their recommendations, we found to be "spot on".

Room Tip: Book a reservation here early-this motel fills quickly!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BethanyG550

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hugo
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Alpine July 20th & 21st. Patty and Brian are wonderful hosts! We were in Room #0 right on the street, however we weren't bothered by the bustle of the town. The room was perfect for us! The bed was VERY comfortable, the decor was terrific, the bathroom was a bit small, but no worries for us. It was really nice to have free wifi when we returned each evening to post pictures & communicate with family & friends. The town of West Yellowstone is awesome! We walked thru the shops & stores. We had a DQ right down from the motel, it was a nice refreshing treat after spending all day in the park!
We are already planning our visit for 2015! Thanks Patty & Brian, we will be back!!

Room Tip: Although Room #0 was good for us, I would request another room away from the street.
3 Thank Kim9992013
Clementon, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during our time visiting the western part of Yellowstone national park. The owners were very nice (even the teenage son said how nice they were) and the rooms were cozy. There was no tub, just a shower, but that didnt really bother us. The motel is situated close enough to everything so you won't have to walk to far for food or anything else

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank moncrief20
Sheerness, Kent England
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Ok so lets get something straight from the start. The Alpine Motels rooms are not the largest of all. The room I had did not have a tub but did have an immaculately clean shower. The rest of the room was of normal size. I have stayed at 4 different hotels/motels in West Yellowstone and I can tell you I wish I had found the Alpine on my first go. Patty and Brian, ladies first, could not have been more helpful and friendly. The difference between the Best Western/Days Inn type of hotel and the Alpine is as vast as the difference between light and dark. If you want a great stay, without a tub in some rooms, try the Alpine Motel. But book early as they were the only place that did not have vacancies during our stay. Thanks Patty and Brian. Ken and Eleanor

Room Tip: Ring Brian and ask!
2 Thank bevier
Northern maine
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Alpine July 19th for 1 night. We were both so impressed with the friendliness and can do attitude of the owners. I concur with so many others that have reviewed this motel. The rooms are comfortable, quiet, clean and homey and very affordable($127.00 tax included) compared to the $200-$300 rooms at other properties in the area. Brian's dinner recommendation was spot on accurate. When we departed the next morning, Patty and Brian made it a point to stop by while we were loading our vehicle to thank us for our business and wishes for a happy and safe vacation. Major hotel chains should send there employees to this motel to learn what customer service is all about.
This was one of the areas on my bucket list. If I ever visit West Yellowstone again, I know where I'll be staying.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank spudpicker1
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Staying 4 nights July 24-27. Stayed 3 nights so far couldn't be any better. Only had smaller room left but at a really great price. I would ask for same room again #5. I agree with all the other great reviews.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Blenker
Grosse Ile, Michigan
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed two nights at the Alpine Motel over July 4th. It is a perfect location for walking around town and Brian and Patty wee wonderful. They gave us great suggestions for places to eat and things to do. It was very close to the West entrance to Yellowstone. Our room ( #9) was very quaint and clean. Decorations, as you can see by the pictures, were perfect for getting a feel for Montana. The bathroom was small but spotless and the bath products were high end. The owners work very hard to keep this property authentic and spotless. I would highly recommend this property for quality, price, and location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street
2 Thank TravelBuff48138