“We had a wonderful experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Yellowstone
Yellowstone Park KOA
Chandler, Arizona
“We had a wonderful experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My family (5) stayed in the deluxe 2 bed/bath cabin 316. Everything in the cabin worked perfectly. It was so refreshing to get a hot shower after a long day running around YNP. This was our first experience at a KOA and I was happy with it overall. We ate dinner onsite at the main building one night and it was good. The kids enjoyed mini golf, the pool and the rental bikes. The only problem (minor) was the poor WiFi connection at our cabin. It seemed to be poor throughout the site, I even had trouble connecting at the main building. Over all we were happy with the experience with this KOA and we absolutely would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank verruckt1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Wheaton, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I choose this property because I always like to stay at KOA campgrounds on trips. I have a large motorhome with slide outs and they always accommodate me. The campground had roomy sites and cable tv always a plus. The problems started when I had to ask a few questions at the front desk. Thier staff was very rude. It was like I was bothering them with simple questions. Second they restrooms by us were not kept up with KOA standards. There was fecies on the floor. When a complaint was made the staff was rude again about it. Like we were bugging them. The campground is close to Yellow stone so that was a plus. Anyway if you are looking for that friendly KOA staff you expect than stay somewhere else. If you can tolerate rude people than the campground it self is ok.

Room Tip: Get a deluxe site or semi deluxe with cable tv.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The staff was pleasant. Owner was a snob. He wore kilts I think he was hoping to be in Scotland then a casual national park. I washed cost 1.75 for 30 minutes and .25 for four minutes. I would try the other koa.

• Stayed May 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staying in West Yellowstone provided excellent access to the park! This KOA was clean, well maintained and a fun spot to relax between park visits. The on site grill provided excellent food and plenty of good conversation, do not pass it by!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bison09
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This KOA is one of the best in the country. It is immaculate, well gromed grounds, clean and fresh restrooms and showers. The staff( except for the guyin the kilts) was very personalable and friendly. It is located just west of West Yellowstone and sits on a beautiful site. Each site had a cement pation, concrete picnic table and fire ring. Would go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the deluxe cottage. It was a great size for our family of 6. I was a little grossed out with the mattresses aka foam pads covered in plastic. We bought some clorax wipes and wiped them down and then covered them with a fitted sheet and slept in sleeping bags. My biggest complaint was the water smelled like sewage. Showering and brushing my teeth gave me the willies. I finally Brushed my teeth using my own water. But showering was just a little gross. They need to clean their pipes or don't connect them to the toilet. Otherwise, it was nice.

• Stayed June 2014
Topeka
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This KOA has it all on paper. Unfortunately it falls short in execution. The pull through sites are short and hard to navigate. If you have a long rig beware! Lots of trees have grown in size to become cumbersome. The staff was friendly and helpful, but when I had a concern about clearance leaving due to how units were parked in my row, the staff referred me to the Owner/Manager who was arrogant and acted like I was detrelect in suggesting there might be a problem that needed to be addressed. Instead of saying that he valued my concern and would look into it, he suggested that I was some how at fault. He reluctantly went to the area I was concerned about and said even though the units on either side were close, but I should be able to clear, but reminded me that if I did not clear, it would be my fault! The site in the next row was empty and I was able to go through it and go out the adjacent row, avoiding the problem. The problem was his attitude and demeanor. Just because he had a great location, there is no reason for him to take it for granted. There is another KOA (mountainside) that I would use should I ever go back again. Wifi was terrible! They need increase bandwidth.

Room Tip: Try the other KOA!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family