“nice stay”

Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in West Yellowstone
Phoenix, Arizona
“nice stay”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

great customer service, especially Anthony, clean rooms, loved the lobby renovations, so happy I could have my pet with me

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank c d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We could not be any happier with this hotel. The hotel was very close to West Yellowstone entrance. We did not walk to the entrance but walking to it certainly possible. Yellowstone is huge and really being able to walk to the entrance wont allow you to see the park. The hotel served its purpose for us. I must say, when i walked into the room, I was not like "OH MY GOD, this room is so so beautiful" but i was not upset either. I was fine with it, our room had nice comfy king size bed, clean room, and clean shower. There was continental breakfast served every morning - boiled eggs, bagels, bread, oat meal, cereal, some pastries, etc... It was not bad at all. We went to visit Yellowstone National Park and we were gone for almost 12-13 hrs a day. We knew we'd be spending most of out time at the park, and really all we wanted was a clean room with a clean shower.!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SteLa_83
australia
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Nice Motel, big room, good breakfast, not too much wrong, indoor swimming pool, lifts which is great for luggage and close to all the shops.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dubendorf, Switzerland
Reviewed 4 December 2011

The hotel itself was great. Spacious, clean rooms and a really good breakfast. The price is what you have to expect in West Yellowstone, you probably won't find any cheap hotels.

But what really sets them above is their helpful staff. We had to cancel the rest of our stay due to a bad situation. The owners were nice enough to cancel the remaining 2 nights without charging us anything for that. And they were also very, very helpful otherwise!

We would stay there if we visit Yellowstone again, without a doubt.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I was with a group when I stayed here so someone else had made the reservations, but I was very pleased with it. It seemed fairly new. The mattresses and room was very good. It was large and well maintained. It was more than I had expected since I've stayed in enough Best Westerns that I was a little leery of it. The only problem for me was we stayed in the building behind the main building and I had to carry my luggage down 6 steps to get to my room. That would not be a problem for most but was for me. I would recommend this hotel to others and the next time I'm in West Yellowstone, I will make plans to stay there.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We booked a room with 2 double beds and I was pleasantly surprised at the size...it was HUGE! Very clean room. We had a ground floor room. We could hear the people walking around above us occasionally. The pool was closed, but the hot tub was nice. (SUPER HOT) The employees were friendly. Hotel is next to a city park. Our room had a "park view", it was really nice.

Breakfast was the biggest surprise. Waffles, hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, oatmeal, hot chocolate. We paid $69 a night for this hotel (off season) and it was a great experience.

To get to the main part of Yellowstone took us over 20 minutes from this hotel. If you have the $$ stay IN the park. If not, this hotel was a great option with excellent location. It's cheaper then the other Best Western's in West Yellowstone and all 3 are a few hundred yards apart.

Kids activities are the pool, hot tub and adjacent park.

Room Tip: Park view on the South side was nice. With the ceiling being so thin, with kids I would NOT get a m...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank swimswithturtle
Egypt
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and I had to say it was a positive experience. Although the check in guy was a bit unfriendly (Check out guy was very nice!!!), overall I was highly satisfied with the hotel. The room is really huge and I mean really huge, it contained 2 king beds (I booked a single room), large bathroom with a large shower area, and a closet. The room had a coffee maker, TV, heater/AC, and a fridge. The beds were comfy with enough pillows and the whole room was spotlessly clean. The heater is modern & worked perferctly & it was easy to control the temp. inside the room. The bathroom was also spotless & had a hair dryer. The breakfast was very nice, with large varaities including waffles.
The only negative issue I can remember about this hotel is its parking. Finding a parking spot is not that easy & I had to park a bit far from my building entrance.
All in all, a satisfying experience & would recommend this hotel for other travelers.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this review, 16 October 2011
HI Thank you for your review, we do take pride in our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed staying with
us.
We will continue to try to improve to make the stay better.