This hotel was very nice...clean, quiet, with nice amenities. The staff was very friendly, especially the gentleman who checked me in. Anthony was very pleasant and helpful with my questions about where to eat and shop and about the park. The breakfast was certainly more than the normal 'continental' breakfast...lots of choices and very good eats. The ladies taking care of the breakfast worked very hard and were always smiling and helpful. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Weston Inn West Yellowstone, Montana