There are 3 BW in this tiny town, just a few stepps from each other. This motel has 2 buildings, the mainbuilding is motel style with a very small lobby in it. It is more like a cheap motel-chains-lobby than what I know from BW all over the States. It’s just the counter, a small place to seat and that’s it. They offer continental breakfast... where do they serve it? We will see tomorrow...
The second building is 3 floors and beware! First floor is in the basement, with windows directly at streetlevel! If you mind staying in a basement room tell them when making the reservation.
Check in was excellent though. Our room was not ready as we were very early, and I found out they wanted to give us a basement-room. I refused, so the very nice lady at check-in gave us another room and we could use it with a very early check-in.
The room is ok. The usual motel room, spacious, equipped with 2 beds, desk, 2 chairs, a wardrobe and TV on a counter. You will find a fridge and microwave. Sink is in the back of the room, bathtub and toilet in an extra room with real window! Bathroom looks newly remodeled. Beds are missing covers on the lower mattrasses which I do not like. It’s like in cheap motels. This makes me downgrade this place.
After all the room was really clean. While we were there, housemaid came to change showercurtains. Bathroom is very clean. Nice showerhead, but weaker pressure than usual. Lots of fluffy towels and the usual soap and shampoo. There’s a phone and coffeemaker as well as hairdryer and ironing equipment in here. Air condition worked well (we had to turn the heat on), was not too loud. Lamps have strong bulbs to lighten the room which is a plus.
Main building has exterior corridors and rooms facing the street will get traffic noise. Hardly any cars during night. There are lots of crackling sounds in the whole structure throughout the night, especially when another guest is walking around, but as well when no one is walking around. Perhaps some animals on the roof? The wind? Or just the wooden structure. Was a bit disturbing for me.
Within walking distance is the mainstreet of this small town, with lots of shops, small supermarkets and hotels as well as bars and small restaurants. You even can walk to IMAX 4 or 5 blocks. It’s not far – 8 minutes or so. Get your coupon for Imax at check-in.
You can walk the whole town center, it’s really a small town.
This BW was the cheapest of the three in town and this certainly shows to me allthough it is really well maintained and under a good manager. I would grade it a 1 ½ star place though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Weston Inn West Yellowstone, Montana