Good location in north West Yellowstone. Stayed 3 nights in the west building on 3rd floor with no elevator and had to carry all luggage up 2 flights of stairs. Room was spacious and adequate with small refrig. Room was clean every day and had no problems. Breakfast was hot and plentiful but seating was very crowded after 7 am. Good coffee. Very helpful and friendly staff. Priced quite high, as is everything in West Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Weston Inn West Yellowstone, Montana