Stayed here June 2013, had a brilliant stay. The rooms where a bit dated but very clean with comfy beds and all the facilities needed. The Staff where very friendly and helpful and advised us of nice restaurants. Lots of restaurants and bars near.The breakfast buffet was great. It was nice to go for a dip in the outside pool after a day at Yellowstone. Great location for Yellowstone within a few miles to the west entrance. Over all was a excellent stay and would defiantly stay again if I was to return to Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Weston Inn West Yellowstone, Montana