We stayed for three nights during our visit to Yellowstone NP. If you could not get a room within the park this is probably the best alternative to get. The hotel is centrally locatet in West Yellowstone (ok, every Hotel is central in West Yellowstone :-) has free Wifi (wich was not very fast but ok) and offers free breakfast. It is a typical tourist hotel and if the place one more table into the breakfast area there would not be space enough to take a deep breath. The staff was very unmotivated but over all it was ok. It really depends on what you expect of a place like West Yellowstone. Do not expect too much and you won't get disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Desert Inn West Yellowstone, Montana