My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The motel is very nice, quiet, and clean. It's conveniently located, just outside the entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable.
The motel has a very good breakfast and the server kept it well supplied as the hordes devoured the various foods.
Only dislike was the price, but that's fairly typical of motels in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Desert Inn West Yellowstone, Montana