Stayed here for Bridgeville, Del Punkin Chunkin. November 2013
The rooms were big. Nice big refrigerators, hair dryer, coffee maker, microwave, sitting area. You could not ask for anything else for the price. Other reviews commented negatively on the continental breakfast. I thought it was great. Belgian waffles, bagles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, hard boiled egg, juice, coffee, etc. What more can you ask for! Not a bad thing to say about the hotel. The lobby had a nice sofa lounge area with a big screen TV.
McDonald's next door if you prefer to go there. But great experience! Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Desert Inn West Yellowstone, Montana