A recent stay at the Best Western was disappointing. I selected it because of its location and availability on short notice, and that's exactly what I got. The public areas of the hotel are consistent with an older budget property, although there is a flat-screen in the lobby. The room furnishings are dated and worn, and the room was not very clean. The furniture seemed to be a mishmash of someone's leftovers. We had a table but no chairs to pull up to it. There were a couple of upholstered chairs, but they were sagging and looked to have been slept in recently. The hotel was noisy to the point that I finally resorted to earplugs. Unfortunately, I took them out and had to listen to the people in the next room talk loudly from about 5:00 on. The breakfast did not improve matters. The options were consistent with a budget hotel. There might have been a few more choices, but the attendant did not fill/refill. There was an emply hot dish, for example, that apparently contained something at some point, but between 6:30 a.m. and 7 a.m. it was empty. Another dish apparently was supposed to contain yogurt, because he was filling it for the first time as we left. All in all, it was not a pleasant stay other than the short drive to the Yellowstone entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Best Western Desert Inn West Yellowstone, Montana