This hotel was better in person than online. Absolute perfect location to Yellowstone. It is actually better to stay at the West entrance. It's closer to everything u want to see. The room was very clean! The Mattresses looked newer. We had a larger dorm fridge & micro. A table & desk plus 2 sitting chairs. The continental breakfast was superior!! You will not be disappointed! The staff was extra super friendly. I wish we would have thought to leave a tip for them! There is always coffee in the lobby. We went to the indoor pool each night. The hot tub was a great way to relax after driving & walking in the park all day. There is a small park across the street. People would take their dogs for walks. There is 1 washer/dryer. You can walk across the street to a convenience store. And one block more there's a pizza shop that's really good(geyser I think). Plus one of the two grocery stores n town. It is about 2 miles to the Yellowstone West entrance. About 3 miles into the park is a big area for bison! We will definitely return if we visit again! There's not much view anywhere in the hotel, but it was only a place to sleep & eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yellowstone National Park is the first National Park in the world and for very good reason has been a top tourist destination since its opening in 1872. It's a WONDERLAND and the Crosswinds Inn is located right next to it. We are just 3 blocks from the West entrance which is the most popular way to enter the Park. This makes us the perfect base for you to see the parks many amazing geysers, grizzly bears, wolves, bison, elk and of course, Old Faithful, the most popular geyser on Earth! The Crosswinds Inn has 70 rooms that have ALL been completely renovated. We are a 100% non-smoking facility and we offer free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. We also allow pets in our designated pet rooms. All pets must be registered at time of check-in and we do charge a $20 one time pet cleaning fee. After a day spent amid natural wonders, relax in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crosswinds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Crosswinds Inn West Yellowstone, Montana