We spent 2 nights at the Bar N Ranch and loved the whole place. We stayed in the lodge as the cabins were booked;the lodge is pretty unique and cool with a great common area/lounge on the main floor. They have 3 fireplaces in this lounge area, comfy sofas, lots of interesting taxidermy & just outside, a pool and hot tub. We had our 2 teen daughters who slept on a queen pull out futon in the room & my husband and I had the king bed. Unfortunately there was a family beside us with very young children and we could hear them too well - I don't know if better soundproofing is possible but it would have helped. We ate at the restaurant for dinner once and breakfast twice. The food was AMAZING!! I wish I could go back to the restaurant. The service was so - so especially at one of the breakfasts, but the food and setting made up for it. We stayed at Bar N Ranch while exploring Yellowstone & it was great to relax away from the Yellowstone crowds. I highly recommend Bar-N-Ranch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bar N Ranch is located roughly six miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone. An elegant extension of the natural wonders and scenic byways of the nation's first national park, we offer welcome respite from your day of travel.The South Fork of the famed Madison River meanders through our two hundred acre Ranch and as our guest you will have miles of private access to call your own. Silence and solitude are treasured gifts in life and here at the Ranch these gifts are yours for the asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bar-N-Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar-n-Ranch Hotel West Yellowstone
- Bar-N-Ranch West Yellowstone, Montana