Our family of 6 (two families of 3) stayed here for 6 nights. We were very happy with the Cougar Creek Cabin, the largest of their cabins. The four good sized bedrooms were 2 with kings, 1 with a queen, 1 with two bunk beds of four twins. They also had a pull out sofa. You could easily fit 3 couples and four kids comfortably. The beds were very comfortable. Two full bathrooms with showers/tubs and a half bath. The cabin has a full refrigerator, sink and microwave, but no stove. A wood fireplace. A private hot tub on the back deck with beautiful views! It was very clean and we were offered housekeeping service every day.
The cabin was very nicely decorated in what we would call ranch chic! Lots of attention to detail! There are a few stuffed animals and heads on the walls, so if you don't like taxidermy, it's not for you (though there is taxidermy all over this part of Montana!)
The staff was friendly and helpful. We really had no complaints about the Bar N Ranch and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bar N Ranch is located roughly six miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone. An elegant extension of the natural wonders and scenic byways of the nation's first national park, we offer welcome respite from your day of travel.The South Fork of the famed Madison River meanders through our two hundred acre Ranch and as our guest you will have miles of private access to call your own. Silence and solitude are treasured gifts in life and here at the Ranch these gifts are yours for the asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bar-N-Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar-n-Ranch Hotel West Yellowstone
- Bar-N-Ranch West Yellowstone, Montana