Our Bar-N-Ranch experience was top notch for West Yellowstone. Only 6 miles from town and the entrance to Yellowstone National Park, it provided a great location to experience both inside and outside the Park activities. It also provided us a great spot to relax and recharge with a pool, game room and excellent restaurant. We also had a nice walk down to the Madison River and were able to observe wildlife on the property (e.g., sandhill cranes, deer, etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bar N Ranch is located roughly six miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone. An elegant extension of the natural wonders and scenic byways of the nation's first national park, we offer welcome respite from your day of travel.The South Fork of the famed Madison River meanders through our two hundred acre Ranch and as our guest you will have miles of private access to call your own. Silence and solitude are treasured gifts in life and here at the Ranch these gifts are yours for the asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Bar-N-Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar-n-Ranch Hotel West Yellowstone
- Bar-N-Ranch West Yellowstone, Montana