A wonderful location with full hot breakfast (included cheese omelet or hard boiled egg) to start your long days of visiting Yellowstone National Park. Confortable bed with plenty of pillows for a good night of rest after a long day of exploring. Plenty of shops and restaurants in walking distance to chose from for whatever meal or snack you're in the mood for or to try something new. Really enjoyed our stay there. Best of all, if you're doing the bus tour, the tour bus picks you up right at the front door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One stop shopping for all your vacation needs. Updated, clean rooms with free hot breakfast bar, hot tubs, WIFI, business center and the best home town staff! See you year round, we'll be here for all your vacation fun. P.S. don't leave your furry friend at home, bring em' along! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brandin' Iron Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandin` Iron Hotel West Yellowstone
- Brandin Iron Motel
- Brandin' Iron Inn West Yellowstone, Montana