Utterly unremarkable place - think Econo Lodge or Motel 6 and you'll be on track. Paid quite a princely sum for my 1-night stay, though I guess the season is short and they make their money while they can. Rooms are located directly on outside hallways/parking lot. Town and property are fairly quiet and everything in West Yellowstone is located within a 5 minute drive of everything else. Breakfast was basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One stop shopping for all your vacation needs. Updated, clean rooms with free hot breakfast bar, hot tubs, WIFI, business center and the best home town staff! See you year round, we'll be here for all your vacation fun. P.S. don't leave your furry friend at home, bring em' along! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Brandin' Iron Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandin` Iron Hotel West Yellowstone
- Brandin Iron Motel
- Brandin' Iron Inn West Yellowstone, Montana