As two couples traveling together we spent three nights at the Brandin' Iron. It is very convenient to the Western entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Although not exceptional, the room was adequate for our needs. The breakfast was sufficient...although the breakfast room was crowded on occasion. If you don't plan to put in too much "on site" time, this is a very workable venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One stop shopping for all your vacation needs. Updated, clean rooms with free hot breakfast bar, hot tubs, WIFI, business center and the best home town staff! See you year round, we'll be here for all your vacation fun. P.S. don't leave your furry friend at home, bring em' along! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brandin' Iron Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandin` Iron Hotel West Yellowstone
- Brandin Iron Motel
- Brandin' Iron Inn West Yellowstone, Montana