We stayed 2 nights here and had a nice quiet stay. The rooms are large and very clean. There are 2 separate buildings an older and a newer. Make sure to request the newer building as the older building looks a bit run down. As with anything in west Yellowstone it is overpriced. They do have a free breakfast which is one of the best we've ever had. The hotel also has a pool and a water slide for the kids and the wifi works very well. Overall pretty nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Montana