Days Inn West Yellowstone
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)
US$132
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$190
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$209
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$164
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$196
HolidayInn.com
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$285
Best Western Desert Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$150
BestWestern.com
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$182
Travelocity
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$177
Brandin' Iron Inn(West Yellowstone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool and water slidebreakfast vouchersin townnothing fancygrocery storevisiting yellowstoneold faithfulfew blocksshops and restaurantswest entrancetrappersparktubssnowmobilelaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2009

I am sitting in room 329 in this motel right now as I write this. I'm in W. Yellowstone again this year snowmobiling and I chose the Days Inn this year after staying at the Three Bear Lodge last year. The TBL was mediocre at best, but while here last year I checked out the Days Inn and it looked clean, the staff were friendly and the location is ideal for access to the park & snowmobile trails.

This room is clean, the front desk and housekeeping staff are friendly, the decor is modern, street noise is minimal and the beds are comfortable. While here, I spend very little time in my room since I'm here to enjoy the outdoors. As long as the beds are comfortable, the room is clean and staff helpful, then I'm happy.

We also rented snowmobiles from the Polaris dealership across the street, which I think is affiliated with the Days Inn. The staff there were EXTREMELY helpful. Our mechanic, Jeremy, was an excellent source of information about the local trails and was always quick to get us fueled, oiled and back out on the trails.

I will definitely stay here again next year.

I'll also shoot some video of our room and post it later.

P.S. If you go into the park, I highly recommend Scott Barlow as a tour guide. Not only is he friendly, but his knowledge of the park and nature is astounding.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jasolution
Reviewed 3 January 2009

I wasn't sure what to expect after reading the reviews, but this hotel was a good value. We stayed in the older portion that most people complained about. We got a great rate compared to what is typical for the area. (over $35 less per night than we usually pay at a nearby hotel in West Yellowstone). As for the staff, most were nice, one desk clerk was a bit crabby. The pool with waterslide was a big hit with the kids. The hot tubs were pretty standard hotel hot tubs with the usual foam, but not dirty. The breakfast policy is 2 free breakfast coupons per room per day, no matter how many people are staying in the room. The selection available for the coupon is limited, but made to order, and beats the standard continental type choices. You do have to pay for beverages. If you want "free" breakfast, you'll pay more for the room at other locations. The hallway was concrete, it is obvious that it had once been the type of motel where you park in front of your door, then at some point it was remodeled and an exterior wall was added creating a hallway. No one in our party minded it at all, because it had easy access to the outside where we had our snowmobiles, but provided a nice windbreak as opposed to having the door open directly outside. The room was not brand new looking, but was clean, not shabby, and sufficient to meet our needs. If you are looking for a hotel room that you are planning to spend a lot of time in, then you might want more. But if you are in West Yellowstone, why would you want to hang out in a motel room when there is so much fun stuff to do all around you? This stay lived up to the bargain rate plus some. Overall, the stay was good, and we will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank L00king4sn0w
Reviewed 24 October 2008

We were wary of staying here because of all of the bad reviews. My brother had stayed here and his kids loved the pool so much that they insisted that we all stay here for our vacation. We stayed in the "off season" and it wasn't as expensive as summer fares. They were very accommodating for our large group. They even let us take pizzas into a conference room to eat all together. While the rooms weren't immaculate, they were quite clean.

The pool is a HIT! We played for 2 hours and the kids could have played longer. The slide was even fun for the adults.

Breakfast was good with great service. We didn't get enough coupons for our whole group but the adults could eat.

Overall, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of Days Inn.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2008

The staff checking us in were less than helpful, as was the person who took my booking over the phone. The indoor pool has a slide which the kids thoroughly loved, but the hottubs were full of foam and hadn't been maintained in a while.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2008

The desk clerk checking in was terrible. The room is in GREAT need of updating. Paint was peeling and the caulk around the sink and tub was brown and cracking. The room was not too bad regarding outside sound. To get to our room we had to go up the elevator, through one building, up one ramp, to another building and down a ramp to get to our room. I would never stay here again. The only good thing was the personnel at breakfast. You get a coupon for a breakfast at the attached restaurant. You can only choose the first item on the menu but you do get choose within that breakfast. Anyway, it is a hot breakfast made for you and the staff here were great! At least we ended on a good note!

• Stayed: September 2008