We had fantastic stay at the Days Inn at West Yellowstone. The room was nice with free WiFi in the room. The hotel was convenient (walking distance) to the local grocery stores and restaurants plus only a little over a mile to the Yellowstone entrance.
We got 2 free vouchers daily for a big breakfast at the Trappers Restaurant. We had 2 adults, a 13 year old, and a 10 year old. We ended up getting the 2 free meals then ordering 2 extra sides of a single egg. We shared the has sides and this breakfast definitely filled us up. Trappers is only open for breakfast but it is definitely good.
The pool with the waterslide slide was a great way to relax after a day in the park. The kids had a ball on the indoor water slide.
The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't have to ask too much of them but they always had a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Montana