The hotel is located in West Yellowstone. This is a small village, but it's a perfect position to start your trip around the Yellowstone national park.
It's a short walk away from bars, restaurants and shops.
The hotel is quite big, with nice rooms, with two beds, SAT TV. The hotel was clean.
It has quite big indoor swimming pool, internet access and it also has a conference room.
The breakfast was quite good, but it's NOT a self service. You have some different rates, it depends on how many choices you can get. The drink is NOT incuded, you muct pay extra for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Montana