We spent 2 nights there while visiting Yellowstone. All the staff there seemed ok and were willing to answer questions. We had a room in the newer section of the hotel. Our room was very spacious and clean. The vending machines in the hotel are very poorly stocked. Had to try about 4 machines before I found one that had a Diet Pepsi and when I purchased it, it was a month out dated. Don't take their advice on where to eat. We were told to eat at the restaurant on their premises. IT WAS HORRIBLE! We ate breakfast there the first morning and what a mistake! I have never been treated so bad by a waiter. All the employees working there seemed like they hated their jobs. The food was ok but there are much better places in town to eat and you can get a lot better service. The Outpost Restaurant is a much better choice in town for breastfast and dinner. The food was excellent and the service was too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Montana