My family and I stayed at the West Yellowstone Days Inn on our way into Yellowstone! It was perfect location for our trip. We stayed in the older section but it was fine beings we were only there to sleep. Kinda noisy, but that is not the hotels fault. Staff was nice and accomodating and helped us in figuring out the attractions and directions to get there! We had a great time! Our children LOVED the waterslide!! They also recommended going to the Grizzley and Wolf Discovery Center and that was Cool, the kids loved it! We ate at a local Pizza place and it was great food! We enjoyed our time in West Yellowstone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Montana