We came in the midst of a hail and lightning storm and Found the place most welcoming and cozy. The front desk was efficient and eager to please. We were in effect stranded by the weather which was cold and inclement in early afternoon. But the room was well lighted for reading. Cheerful almost. And very comfortable with a nice couch and a pot of coffee to brew up in our room. There was also an indoor pool heated and refreshing.
Because of the weather we ate at the Brand restaurant which had disparaging reviews but wasn't all that bad. The bison
Pot roast was quite good with our baked potato and our bottle of wine very tasty. The kitchen was overloaded at 7:00 which made the wait a bit longer than we might have wanted but the waitress, Adrian, was cheerful and efficient. Certainly not a gourmet affair but pretty good on the whole. The many diners we saw were from many different countries and enjoying their food it seemed to us. Maybe it was indeed the weather, but it seemed to my hubby and me that our fellow diners were happy to be well fed and sheltered from the storm. Not bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Montana