My husband and I just returned from a great trip to West Yellowstone. We spent 4 nights at the Holiday Inn. I was a little nervous due to bad reviews of this hotel but was pleasantly surprised by the size of our room. Check in was quick and the front desk people wee very nice. Our room was large by Holiday Inn standards. I liked that the large double sink area was outside the bathroom. Our room had tow double beds and then a nice sitting area with a sofa, table and desk area. The room was very quiet. I never heard hall noise. The room had a fridge and microwave which was nice. The only downside I can think of is that although the room was VERY clean it had a kind of musty dirty sock smell. We used the hot tub one evening after a day of snowmobiling it is was nice and relaxing. Also a great place to meet and chat with other guests about their day. Overall this is a nice hotel and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Montana