Plus side: Very large room, at least 45 x 20, with two queen beds, comfortable sitting area with couch and club chair, fridge, microwave, and walk-in shower. Central location, can walk to restaurants--but town is small and all hotels are in same central location.
Minus side: Lots of noise from room above, could hear every leaden step. If you stay here, ask for the top floor. Expect to check in at 4:00pm if hotel was full the nite before. You would think the managers would staff up with some p-t maid service staff to handle the season rush. Check out is 11:00am. So when you stay one nite, that means 19 hours for $228 for the cheapest room.
Did not try the restaurant or casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Yellowstone Montana