If you aren't staying in the park then this is the next best thing. It is very convenient to the West entrance of Yellowstone, just a short drive. The room was clean and had a microwave and fridge and a coffee maker. The bathroom had a shower stall, which I liked. Parking was plentiful. The restaurant was nice to have but it was really slow and we personally weren't thrilled with the food. It was nice to have a laundry room since we were on a 2 week road trip. The bed was comfortable after a long day at the park. The town had some nice shops to walk to and gas stations for filling up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Yellowstone Montana