check-in not up to usual norms - very young, inexperienced front
desk person was trying to do the job, but was unsure of himself, did not
speak clearly enough to be understood easily. Noisy stair and hallway
traffic tromping sent vibrations and pounding thru our room. Lots of very
hard door-slamming (with concussions/reverberations) in the hallway until
10:30 PM. This is unacceptable, they need door closers to prevent these
hard door slams. Gaps around our room's door let in noise and light from
the hall. Room looked to be recently redone, carpet, wallpaper & upholstery
looked new. Heard and felt impacts of footfalls, luggage, etc. from nearby
rooms. Breakfast is not included, not even for Priority Club members.
Wi-fi is usually fast, but bogs down at times. Hotel is 3 story with 123 rooms
but has only one elevator. Toilet sits very low, even for my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Yellowstone Montana