This is a good location to use as a base when visiting Yellowstone. It is probably not on par with other Holiday Inns where we have stayed, but in this type of remote location, you have to consider
that it is at least as good as any place else in town. While it is located only a couple of miles from the west entrance to the park, be aware that you have at least a 40 to 60 minute drive to any of the main attractions in the park as the speed limit is 45 and usually runs at 35 to 40 mph.
There is a restaurant and bar on the premises. The food is a little bit higher than some restaurants, but it is on the premises and the food was as good as any other place in town. The pancakes at breakfast were very good. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. There is a pool and hot tub to entertain and wear out the kids after exploring the park. The location is important also because it is only blocks from the Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center which is a must see and you will probably see more Bears and Wolfs there than while in Yellowstone Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Montana