We spent three days at this hotel. It was clean, quite, roomy. We got a room with two queen size beds, hoped for an upgrade as my husband is a plantinum Priority Club member, no luck. The rooms have great storage for baggage for a family of 4. Micro, refrig, double sinks outside of the bathroom. Good size pool, great gift shop and there is a like a pub/bar and then a restaurant attached. It is well situatied to getting around the park. The drive is beautiful in/out of Yellowstone to intersection in the park to go right to old faithful or left to madison is like 10-15 minutes. The drive is spectacular. The town of West Yellowstone has fastfood places, nice places to eat and shop, very quaint and clean. Couple of supermarkets, etc. If we weren't headed to South Dakota we would have skipped staying in Canyon Village in the park and stayed here another night. Much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Yellowstone Montana