Sleepy Hollow Lodge
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$211
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$233
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$319
US$280
Official Website
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$653
US$396
The Historic Madison Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$244
Best Western Desert Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$271
BestWestern.com
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$285
Travelocity
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$269
TripAdvisor
Three Bear Lodge(West Yellowstone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed at sleepy hollow lodge for 2 nights during the 7/4 week which provides the very basic lodging services. You can tell easily that this lodge is not managed professionally. We made the reservation two months earlier. But they changed the rate during the check-in time. We provided all the documents to support our reservation while they can not give us any of their documents for their claim and explanation for the rate raise. Even their web site does not have the rate as they claimed. They refuse to refund the overcharge rudely. We won’t recommend this lodge to anyone unless he/she wants to risk his/her planned vacation at the door where few choices left to change a plan. This lodge does not do business in an honest and friendly way. The bad experiences truly can blemish a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank kunyison S
Dayne M, Owner at Sleepy Hollow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

We are sorry to hear about your experience. However all our rates are for two people, and we adjust the rate according to the quantity of people checking in. You have made the reservation for certain number of people, but at the check in time it turned out to be more people in your group, which changed the rate accordingly. We have explained the rate change to you, and we are very sorry for the occurred misunderstanding.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I booked Cabin Type D (two rooms with kitchen) back in February 2012 and received a confirmation for my reservation. When we got there in July, we were told all cabins with kitchens were unavailable. Another two guests had the same problem (booking a kitchen and not getting one). In addition. the cabin was very dusty and dirty. The continental breakfast was in short supply. Coffee ran out before most of the guests were able have breakfast. There were three small containers of cereal, half a package of english muffins, and a bowl of rotten fruit. The food was hardly enough for eight people, let alone the 20 that were staying there at this time.

I had the opportunity as staying at this lodge in the past and had a very good experience. That is the reason I booked it this year. Larry and Charlotte knew how to treat people and the accommodations were very clean and neat. The breakfasts were plentiful and very good.

Paul E.

Room Tip: Don't go.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Paul E
Dayne M, Owner at Sleepy Hollow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

For one, I would appreciate if you would keep the names of my deceased relatives out of this. Thank you. On another note, you did not book a room with a kitchen, you booked the E type cabin, which is the one without. Had you have specified when you booked the reservation that you wanted a kitchen, it would have been taken care of with diligence, however since you didn't specify this until your arrival, there was nothing we could do about it, as all of the cabins with kitchens were occupied. I am terribly sorry if you feel that we did you wrong. We are making leaps and bounds in an effort to bring Sleepy Hollow Lodge back to it's original glory, and I really hope that reviews such as these will be taken with a grain of salt. Thank you for your concern, I promise things will be wonderful soon enough.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

We booked two bed suite a month before the trip and was confirmed that there were two rooms but with only one shared bathroom. However, when we got to sleepy hollow, we were provided with one room with two beds.
To make things most intolerable, the room was full of strong unpleasant odor, which was confirmed by the staff to be gas leaking!!!
We did not take the toom. It was simply not livable!!!
Sleepy hollow still charged us 25 percent fees!!
Worstever hotel experience. A strong no no!

Room Tip: Don't book room at sleepy hollow!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Arthur298

We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience. When reserving a cabin we clearly explained to you that you are reserving one log cabin that has two separated sleeping spaces with two beds and a kitchen. We always try our best to make your room as clean and neat as possible, however sometimes things unexpectedly go wrong. In your situation the cabin had a kitchen with a gas stove in it where the pilot light went out, which caused faint odour. We fixed the problem right away and we are sorry you did not want to stay with us. At the time of the reservation we explained that we charge a 25% deposit on all cabins, refundable if you cancel two weeks prior to the reservation.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

I called in on 5/23 to make a reservation for a 2-night stay (7/2 and 7/3). My credit card ending was charged immediately for $76.40 (down payment?). I later called in several times trying to extend my reservation for one more night. Unfortunately SHL was all booked out for the night of 7/4. Since they have a 30 day cancellation policy, I called in on 6/1 to cancel my whole reservation. I was assured that there would be no charge to my credit card. I waited for the refund... for 2 months. Nothing happened. I then called and emailed them on 7/22 asking about the refund, and was told that a refund would be issued soon. I called in again on 7/28 to check the status, was told it was "probably already issued by one of the owners". I called again on 8/4 and the person answered the phone said "... I am pretty much sure I refunded it like two days ago...". I called again on 8/8 and was told that on their record it looked like the refund had already been issued, when I asked for the date and transaction number for the refund, the person said he needed to check with the other owner. He promised to call me back, but he never did. I called the last time on 8/10 and the person who answered said he did refund me, but at that time, was not able to locate the record for date and transaction date. He also promised to call me back, but I haven't heard from them as of today. I have made multiple calls and emailed them once. They claimed to have already refunded me and would contact me with the refund date and transaction date. I have never heard back from them, no phone call or email. There is no record of refund on my credit card either...

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Winnie_W60878

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. Our motel has changed the ownership since then and we are trying our best to make all our guests happy.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

Although we stayed only for 4 days, we were dissappointed that our cabin recieved no service. Beds not made, no fresh towels,trash not emptied. Lacking in basic lodging service.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple