I have stayed in hotels all over the world, from six stars to hostel dorm beds, so far this is the worst place I have ever encountered with my entire life! We decide to stay this place because recommendation by a friend, but clearly the owners have changed after his stay. The people who is running this place just simply should not run a hotel. I have never write any bad review about any hotels before, but what we encountered in this place is just ridiculous.
1. When I booked the reservation I asked for a two bedroom cabin, but we added another room later on because we don't want to share one bathroom between four adults. Luckily we booked another one because their claimed two bedroom was not a two bedroom, it is just two separate sleeping area. When we checked in the guy was not friendly at all, he was just anxious to ask for the full payment. We did not see any staff besides the days we checked in and checked out.
2. We have stayed there for seven nights, the room was okay but it's not a cabin, wifi was terrible in one of the room we stayed. The room was not cleaned for one of the days and the bed was not made. Towers was not changed, but we didn't even bother to ask because we could not find anybody working.
3. My husband and I only ate the breakfast one time and we did not want to have it again. There was not much to eat, especially if you plan to stay the day in the park and go hiking, their breakfast won't feed you.
4. They charged me 92 dollars after we left without any explanation to me. I only found out when I checked my bank statements. After I email the owner I found out they accuses us for taking their towers and bath mat. I can swear on everything, we did not take a single thing from that place. My husband and my parents were on road trip in US from Toronto for about 3 weeks when we reached yellowstone. Every place we stayed has towers we did not need to take towers from anybody and definitely do not want to bring back dirty worn out towers back to Canada. And bath mat? We did not even have a bath mat in our room when we checked in. There are clearly managing issues with this place. Many of the days we stayed the tower wasn't change, some days there were only one tower in our room, and some other day there are too many towers.
I would never recommend anybody stay here. Everything is unprofessional, and you just don't feel your money is safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleepy Hollow is a small pleasant lodging retreat, offering lots of personal attention. We offer rustic but modern log cabins with full kitchens, ideal for extended stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sleepy Hollow Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleepy Hollow Hotel West Yellowstone
- Sleepy Hollow Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana