We booked a room for 4 adults, when we arrived we received a filthy cabin for two people. Beside receiving the wrong cabin our cabin was smelly, moldy, and did not have working lights. When we approached the front desk to fix the problem, they told us that we had in fact not booked the cabin we knew we had booked, and refused to change our cabin. Unable to fit into the tiny cabin (which was so disgusting that it would have been impossible to stay anyway), we said that we would need a refund, and would have to look somewhere else for a room. Citing hotel policy which we were never made aware of prior, the unsociable staff refused to refund us the first night's stay, and a "deposit" we had never told we were required to give. Feeling ripped off, we took what money we could get back from these con-artists, and found a better hotel for twenty dollars cheaper per night. DO NOT confuse these horrific cabins with the other, higher quality cabins in the Yellowstone area. It is our belief that this "establishment," if it can even be called such, makes their money by scamming people out of their hard earned money. Don't make the same mistake we did. Don't let the horrid conditions of this "lodge" leave a bad mark on your Yellowstone vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleepy Hollow is a small pleasant lodging retreat, offering lots of personal attention. We offer rustic but modern log cabins with full kitchens, ideal for extended stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sleepy Hollow Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleepy Hollow Hotel West Yellowstone
- Sleepy Hollow Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana