Loved the quaint yellow cabins. The beds were comfortable and the room nice and clean. Bathroom never was warm as there was no heater in that room and we had cold weather during our stay. Breakfast at the Yellowstone Lodge dining room was very good and the staff there very pleasant and friendly. Beautiful location, even with frozen lake and lots of snow the first week in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana