We paid just under $400 for 2 nights for this hotel which was comparable to Ranch Inn in Jackson WY which cost us only $124/night. Needless to say Yellowstone Lodge is NOT a good value. The breakfast did not have anything hot except the make-yourself waffles, the coffee was below average. The room was clean but again comparable to the Ranch Inn in style and level, and in some ways Ranch Inn was nicer. At the Yellowstone Lodge, the bed's fitted sheet would not stay on, and the shower head was tiny spewing puny amounts of water. Next time we want to stay in West Yellowstone, we will research and book way ahead and try another hotel. Since West Yellowstone is a very small town built to serve Yellowstone Park visitors, every hotel in town has good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana
- West Yellowstone Lodge