Yellowstone Lodge
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)
US$132
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$190
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$209
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$164
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$285
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$182
Travelocity
Marina View Condos(West Yellowstone)
US$207
Travelocity
Alpine Motel(West Yellowstone)
Lazy G Motel(West Yellowstone)
Three Bear Lodge(West Yellowstone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfruit cocktailcontinental breakfastthe pool hot tubyogurttwo sinksnice breakfastfew blocksnational parkclean hotellocation is excellentwest entrancebeds were comfortablewould stay againthe room was nicethird floorclose proximityafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Saw some reviews and was a bit nervous but went ahead anyway. What a pleasant surprise! The rooms were very nice, the breakfast wonderful, and the staff so very friendly and helpful. I would have no qualms about staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Dear Manager (Ms Gail Auclair) of Yellowstone Lodgel: Serious re-training is urgently needed!! If you do not welcome Chinese tour groups, turn their business away!!
I am also forwarding this review to your email.

We were having breakfast this morning (Sept/27), and unfortunately a Chinese tour group is too. They are not cleaning after their tables so I understand the staffs' frustration. But I think it's really unprofessional for them to yell out their frustration (screaming things like "what? Are we maids?" or "this is ridiculous") and also taking it out on other customers (me). I am five mths pregnant and was trying to avoid all the pushing at the breakfast bar, so I wasn't paying attention when I tried to get my cereals. Well, a male chubby staff came and yelled at me to "turn the (knob) the other way" and that he's told me "five times"(he did not). I spoke to another male bald chubby staff (excuse me for not getting his name, he replied "what do you care" when i asked) and well he was worse, started pointing his fingers at me soon after our conversation in public (I was trying to explain i am not from the group and i will not tolerate the kind of behavior ). The girl at the front desk looks like she wants to have nothing to do with this.
Final note: Please do not stereotype your Asian customers!!!

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Tiffandy888
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We were able to get two nights stay for about $70 less that where we already staying in W Yellostone, MT. Placed in a 3rd fooor corner room very spacious and clean. We do not comment on decor unless it was a total dirty undooable stay. The first am breakfast was dominated by an Asian ( japanese) tour group. It was a hoot to watch them try and work the belgium waffle irons, some got turned some turned too many times my wife and I began to chuckle as we think they had never use these pour and turn waffle irons we use here In USA motel comp breakfast areas. The motel breakfast attendant really got a workout this day.
Back to our eval, we were totally happy even the washing and dryer for guests we used.
the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We would stay again if we vist YNP here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The beds were a little hard and the decor was slightly outdated, however it was clean and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was good with standard waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, bread, muffins, etc.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Spent one night at Yellowstone Lodge. Nice hotel with great amenities. We booked a room in advance online which is a good thing to do during summer as the whole town gets booked up. Our room was very large and consisted of two queen beds and a separate bedroom with another queen bed. The separate bedroom had a huge closet and a tv, and the main room had a fridge, microwave, coffee pot and another tv/desk area. It also had a small table to sit at. Full bathroom and another sink outside the bathroom completed the room. Very clean and comfy place to stay. Indoor pool and hot tub located on main floor. Complimentary breakfast, choices were mostly cold cereals, juice and toast and of course the waffles that everyone has mentioned. Front desk staff very friendly. Free Wifi in rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family