Rooms were extremely out of date. Door wouldnt close properly. The breakfast was very basic. The dining area can not accommodate a large number of people and during the Summer there are a lot of people. The shower sucked! Very low water pressure. Staff was ok..Ice machine didnt work and neither did the laundry machines. WIFI was awful!! Couldnt even upload a picture..and like 10 tv channels. Plus side is that it is close to a very neat little main street and very close to Yellowstone. I will probably not stay there again. I will find somewhere with better upkeep. Not worth the money...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana