This place looks like it used to be a Best Western. Whether that's true or not, it doesn't seem to be quite up to the level of a Best Western. The room was big, clean (we watched them finish at exactly 3pm as we were waiting) and had all the basic amenities (TV works, AC works, comfortable beds, etc.). My complaints are:
1) The wifi was very slow before 10 pm and then nonexistent after that, and no one seemed to care. I informed the person at the desk and got the response "well, maybe too many people are on it right now." Not good enough, as I have a business I have to run, even on vacation. I had to sneak into the lobby of a nearby hotel and get online from there to get anything done.
2) The staff seemed a bit apathetic, and maybe a bit contemptuous. Aside from the Internet debacle, the one employee running the breakfast seemed annoyed that people were actually eating the food. Some foods ran out and were not restocked for 15 minutes or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana