For $150 a night is it too much to ask to not hear the click of the receiver being hung up in the room next door? That is the main complaint of this place. Each morning we awoke to conversations of our neighbors, but it didn't seem like they were talking especially loud, just that there were thin walls. And then when we heard the click of the reciever it was apparent it was just thin walls.
Another thing I expect in a hotel, and one that says it has cable, is ESPN. It was odd because they had Encore and Encore 2, but then missed basic ones like ESPN, and MTV. Not a big problem, but I'm just not sure why it cost what it does. Also on their webpage it says they have HBO, not true.
Good things: the breakfast is on the better side of hotel continental breakfasts (it had the belgian waffle maker). The pool though quite small, and not that useful, did have a hot tub in the room and was clean. The staff seemed friendly and helpful.
Overall it was good, but just not worth what it cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana