I stayed two nights at the Yellowstone Lodge while visiting the park. As someone said, all lodging is expensive in this area and this seemed like a good price. It's on the south end of town along with a bunch of other new hotels. There are no restaurants in the area so you will have to drive to get dinner or lunch. The rooms were large but the blanket barely came up to my chest and the pillows were thin. The wifi didn't work in the rooms and the person at the desk didn't even give me the courtesy of listening to my feedback - he tried to talk louder than me. I would definitely not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana
- Yellowstone West
- West Yellowstone Lodge